Since all versions of the Mac operating system are designed for the computers of the company, there is no way to install them directly on ordinary computers. Hacker groups, therefore, were advised to provide methods for installing the operating system on ordinary computers, various projects to install the Mac OS on computers were presented.
- – 1st, 2nd (SandyBridge), 3rd (IvyBridge) and 4th generation (Haswell) Intel Core i series processors are supported, including 2011 socket SandyBridge-E / EN / EP and IvyBridge-E / EN / EP Core i7 / Xeon.
- Simply, Core2Duo / Core2Quad / 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Generation Core i3, i5, i7 / Xeon 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 7xxx, E3, E5, E7 processors are supported.
- – AMD processors are not supported.
- – Please read with attention and do not always ask questions about your motherboard compatibility.
- – Most of the UEFI / Non-UEFI Intel chipset motherboards are supported.
Simply, chipsets from 945G to C6xx are supported. Common chips are 945, 965, 975, P35, P43, P45, P55, G31, G41, G43, X58, H61, HM65, HM67, H67, P67, Z68, Z77, X79, Z87 and C6xx. South bridges from ICH5 to the newest Intel 8 Series are supported. (ICH5-6-7-8-9-10, 5-6-7-8 Series)
- – Besides the main chipset model, a motherboard has many components. Each component itself may or may not be compatible and may even be problematic for Mac OS X. Also, the BIOS of the motherboard may be problematic for this OS. Because of these reasons, some motherboards will not be able to run this OS easily, they may need hard work to make it work, and some of them will never run it. Search google and try it on your computer. If a hardware is compatible with OSX86, then it is compatible with iATKOS, simple as this 😎
- – Intel HD Graphics, HD 3000, HD 4000 and HD 5000 are supported, the rest are not.
The HD 5000 driver supports HD 4200, HD 4400, HD 4600, HD 5000, HD 5100 and HD 5200.
Not all of the supported Intel Graphics will work easily but most of them will.
- – nvidia vga cards from G80 core to the latest Tesla series are supported on 10.9.1. This does not mean that all of them will work of course but most of them will work with iATKOS M.
Simply, nvidia 8xxx / 9xxx / 1xx / 2xx / 3xx / 4xx / 5xx / 6xx / 7xx cards are supported.
- – About ATI, Mac OS X 10.9 and Clover bootloader gives us more hope and less pain about ATI support.
Simply, ATI 7xxx / 6xxx / 5xxx / 4xxx chipsets are supported but, of course, still have more pain and less success compared to nvidia.
iATKOS M has some options for ATI's including device_id injection and framebuffer override packages to make more of ATI cards work with less pain. Still, many of the users may have to take some additional steps to use their ATI cards after installation.
- – Common wired and wireless network devices that are auto-detected by iATKOS M.
There are incompatible / problematic chips but most of them will work with OOB with iATKOS M.
- – Intel Gigabit and Intel Pro / 100
- – Realtek RTL8111, 8168, 8101E, 8102E, 8131E, 8169, 8110SC, 8169SC
- – Atheros AR8121, 8113, 8114, 8131, 8151, 8161, 8171, 8132, 8152, 8162, 8172
- – Broadcom BCM5722, 5752, 5754, 5754M, 5755, 5755M, 5761, 5761E, 57780, 57781, 57785, 5784M, 5787, 5787M, 5906, 5906M, 57788, 5784M
- – Marvell 88E8035, 88E8036, 88E8038, 88E8039, 88E8056, 88E8001
- Wireless: Some chips (ie Atheros ar5008, Broadcom BCM4311) are natively supported by OS X. So, this is not the complete wifi support list for OS X.
- – Atheros AR9285, 9287, 9227
- – Broadcom BCM4312, 4321, 4322, 43224, 43225, 43227, 43228, 4352 (Some of these broadcom chips need rebranding to work on OS X.)
- – Sound device is auto-detected by iATKOS M and almost all the onboard sound devices are supported.
Download Link Filesize 5.73 Gb
|Download Part 01||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 02||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 03||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 04||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 05||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 06||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 07||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 08||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 09||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 10||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 11||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 12||369.01 MB|
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.