ISO and BIN files are among the most popular image formats. To use these files you should use the appropriate software. Today, we intend to use the software WinISO Standard We provide you with great ability to manage image files.
WinISO Standard A fantastic software in the field of managing image files of BIN and ISO, which is capable of converting, extracting, editing and directing ISO files. In fact, it is a French wrench in the management of image files, and with this soft All of your requirements for ISO and BIN files will be fixed. The software is designed to create bootBlue images for booting. Change the name, change folders, delete folders in ISO files, and other features of this software. The software. You can now download the latest version of this software with a direct link from the site Direct Download Links Receive
- Manage complete image files
- Construct direct ISO files
- Ability to convert image format
- Ability to edit and display the contents of the images
- Possibility to build bottle images
- And . . .
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.