You must have eaten the word UEFI, a new generation of bias that is very different from its old model. One of the most important features of UEFI is its ability to capture images. Of course, image capture and editing of BIAS image files requires special software. Doing so requires professional software that is less sophisticated. Today we are going to name one of the best software in this field UEFITool To share with you.
UEFITool The software is a very advanced and unique software that is capable of capturing images from BIOS BIOS as well as editing a variety of formats. The most important feature of this software is support for all kinds of popular BIAS image formats such as ROM, BIN, CAP, BIO, FD, WPH etc. which has expanded its application. BIOS image download software, support for various BIOS image formats, the ability to edit and output UEFI BIAS portable without the need for installation etc. are other features of this software. You can now get the latest version of this software with a direct link from the Bit Download site.
- Software for downloading images from BIOS BIOS
- Supports a variety of BIOS image formats
- Ability to edit and output UEFI bias
- Portable with no need for installation
- And . . .
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.