Programming for your own use by MS Access One of Udemy's training courses that teaches you how to program in Access software to take advantage of the capabilities of this software and bypassing the limitations of Excel software. Veerachai Junhunkit In this course, you will find: Database concepts and differences between databases and non-databases; Access programming basics; Create dynamic reports; Use Query in Access instead of using VLOOKUP in Excel; Perform data mining; Manage a large collection of data using database tools; design a program; analyze systems with a real prototype in just one day; and ….
Topics for Programming for your own use by MS Access:
- Learn Basic Access programming
- Override Excel limit by Access
- Breakthrough of Excel's Barrier to One to Many Data Protocol
- Generate dynamic report out of existing data in the blink of an eye
- Override Excel complicate Vlookup with Access to simple Query Matching
- Value added on career path
- Learn how to handle bundles of data by the ultimate database handling tool
- Data mining will be just a piece of cake
- Learn how to design a program
- Can do system analysis with actual prototype in just a day
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.