ExtentReports-Stunning HTML Reports for Appium and Selenium One of Udemy's training courses that teaches you how to integrate and integrate ExtentReports with any tools or frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, and Cucumber in Java. QA Ninja in this course will include: Integrating ExtentReports with JUnit; Setting up our projects; Integrating with TestNG; ExtentReports capabilities and features; and many more.
Topics for ExtentReports-Stunning HTML Reports for Appium and Selenium:
- Why ExtentReports?
- Integrating ExtentReports with Junit Framework using Junit Rule
- Creating Extent Utility Java Class
- Integrating ExtentReports with TestNG using TestNG Listeners
- Capturing and attaching screenshots is a test and log level
- Using Markup Helpers to add labels, code blocks and tables
- Setting up and deploying the ExtentX server locally
- Deploying the ExtentX server remotely on Heroku with Mongo DB is hosted on mlab
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.