Welcome to the encrypted curriculum! Do you want to invest in encrypted currency, but do you feel that you do not know much about this? This course is designed precisely for you by beginner beginners to familiarize you with everything you need to know about encrypted currency. These days we hear a lot about newspapers, newspapers and even social networks about the currency, the digital currency, the block of China and bitcoin, and that many people have been able to make a huge profit. Now, if you are looking to learn this new science of economics and want to profit from this, then do not miss this valuable training.
Leon Chaudhari One of the most prominent experts in this field is that during this period, as a lecturer, you have some important topics including: introducing the technology of Black China; comparing bitcoin, ether and altoquin; representing your wallet and its uses; exploring Quinn or The same coin; how to use Poloniex and Coinbase to perform currency exchanges; the difference between soft and hard forks; and the reason for their existence; the introduction of a variety of attacks; the clever skills between KYC, KYB, AML, CTF; the introduction of ERC20 tokens and the way of capital In the sale of tokens, examines the clever skills between the ICO and the tokens; and ….
- You should have a computer with good Internet access.
- Please have a car and a paper for taking notes.
Cryptocurrency Fundamentals Topics: Coins, Wallets, Exchanges, ICOs:
- Know the difference between Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoins
- Know about Wallets (PAPER WALLETS, MIND WALLETS, SOFT WALLETS, HARD WALLETS) and how to use them
- Understand the blockchain technology as well as the basics of mining new coins
- Know how to use Poloniex and Coinbase in order to trade and store cryptocurrencies
- Understand the difference between soft and hard forks and know why they exist
- Know about 51% of attacks and sybil attacks
- Be able to distinguish between KYC, KYB, AML, CTF
- Know what ERC20 tokens are and understand how to invest in token sales
- Be able to distinguish between ICOs and token sales
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.