ASP NET Core 3 (ASP.NET 5), MVC, C #, Angular & EF Crash Course One of the company's training courses Udemy It provides training for ASP NET Core 3 and other derivatives. Learn how to build Platform Web applications in ASP.NET Core using MVC, Web Api, Angular, Entity Framework Core and C #. Have you ever been willing to learn how to develop and host ASP.NET Web Hosting in a cross-platform environment? This course is suitable for you to learn this subject. In fact, ASP.NET Core 3 is a new way of developing cross platform web applications in ASP.NET and C #. With this course you will learn how to build ASP.NET Core Web applications from the base. In this course, you will find topics such as creating ASPNET Core Web applications in Windows, Linux, and Mac, examining and implementing all of the new features of MVC, examining web api services with Angular data binding techniques, and so on. .
- Create ASP NET Core Web Apps on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
- Examine and implement all the new features of MVC
- Manage Client-Side Packages with Bower, Grunt, and Gulp Libraries
- Build Entity Framework for First Data Access Techniques
- Consume web api services with Angular data binding techniques
- Learn about the new modular HTTP request pipeline in ASP.NET Core
- Comprehend Object Oriented Programming Concepts with C #
- Develop and consume an API Service in the ASP.NET Core WEB API
- Implement Angular with TypeScript in our ASP NET Core Application
- Learn How to Target Multiple Platforms with the .NET Core CLI
Requirements for this course:
- Owning a computer with Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- Install Visual Studio Code
- Visual Studio 2019
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.