Though today, all cameras and smartphones are able to add time and date tags to photos when shooting. But in the computer of every user there are a lot of pictures that have no history on their own. It's important for most users to see the date and time of photos on them. Today we are going to software TimeToPhoto To solve this problem.
TimeToPhoto The name is very unique software that can easily add time and date tag to images. Undoubtedly, the most important feature of this software is the compatibility with the tags of EXIF GPS, which provides full support for time zones. The software inserts date and time tags, the ability to edit batch files, automatically sort pictures based on the name and date, the ability to select the font and color of the label, the ability to select the location of the date label, etc. Among other features of this software are the number goes. You can now download the latest version of this software with a direct link from the download bit site.
- Software inserts date and time tags
- Ability to edit batch files
- Sort photos automatically by name and date
- Ability to select the font and color of the label
- Possibility to choose the location of the date sticker
- And . . .
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.