– Development of a robust artificial intelligence system that can be synchronized with character animations.
– Use car status behaviors and rotate animations to execute game logic.
– Designing NPCs (non-player characters) that interact with the world in real-world.
– Understanding the basics of AI concepts such as environment navigation, routing, A * algorithm, car status, car animation status, and so on.
– Import and animation of characters in the least time with animation re-targeting.
And many more.
Discussions Build Your Own First Person Shooter / Survival Game in Unity:
- Project Setup
- Navigation and Pathfinding I
- Navigation and Pathfinding II
- Navigation and Pathfinding III
- Navigation and Pathfinding IV
- Navigation and Pathfinding V
- Navigation and Pathfinding VI
- Navigation and Pathfinding VII
- Asset Preparation I
- Humanoid retargeting
- Animation State Machines
- Mecanim with Navigation
- Asset Preparation II
- AI System I
- AI System II
- AI System III
- AI System IV
- AI System V
- The Idle State
- The Patrol State
- The Alerted State
- The Pursuit State
- The Feeding State I
- The Feeding State II
- The FPS Controller I
- The FPS Controller II
- The Attack System I
- The Attack System II
- Player Damage Screen Effect I
- Player Damage Screen Effect II
- Ragdoll Physics
- The Damage System I
- The Damage System II
- Ragdoll Reanimation I
- Ragdoll Reanimation II
- Injured / Damaged Zombies
- Zombie Body Damage
- Zombie Player Awareness
- Adding Multiple Zombies
- Screaming Zombies
- AI Final Tweaks and Fixes
- Scripting the Audio Mixer
- Creating an Audio Pooling System
- Audio Collections with Scriptable Objects
- The Zombie Sound System I
- The Zombie Sound System II
- The Zombie Sound System III
- The Zombie Sound System IV
- Player Damage and Pain Sounds
- The Stamina System and HUD (Creeper 001)
- The Interactive Item Framework (Creeper 002)
- The Elevator Sequence (Creeper 003)
- Constructing Gameplay Elements (Creeper 004)
- The Generic Switch Trigger (Creeper 005)
- Deactivating Lockdown (Creeper 006)
- Spawning the Access Code (Creeper 007)
- Completing Creeper (Creeper 008)
Download Link The file size is 10.61 GB
|Download Part 01||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 02||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 03||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 04||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 05||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 06||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 07||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 08||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 09||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 10||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 11||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 12||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 13||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 14||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 15||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 16||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 17||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 18||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 19||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 20||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 21||500.00 MB|
|Download Part 22||362.86 MB|
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.