Play Solstice Chronicles: MIA By the company Ironward Designed for personal computers. In this game you walk in the dark world, where many humans are gone, and only a few of them remain. In this game, you control one of the survivors stuck in this dark and ruthless world to fight against the spatial creatures and the planet. In fact, the game begins when the planet is infected by the virus and the humans that survived the virus are refugees to save their lives on Mars, but the moment the virus is spreading more and more. Victims are added. Now your task is to help the survivors to return to the ground and also to treat the deadly virus.
OS: Win 7, Win 8.1, Windows 10
Processor: Intel® Core ™ i5
Memory: 4000 MB of RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Storage: 15 GB available space
FitGirl Repack The file size is 4.20 Gigabytes
First, place all downloaded files in a folder. Then extract the files. Enter the extranet folder and install the game setup.exe file. Run the game after installation.
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.