Play Remnant: From the Ashes By the company Perfect World Entertainment Released in 2019 for personal computers. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world full of dangerous creatures and monsters. As the last remnant and hope of mankind, you will act alone or alongside two other gamers to fight against a host of dangerous enemies and bosses and regain what you have lost. In fact, the world is in chaos with an ancient evil, and now humanity is struggling to survive. You have the ability to travel and discover the mysteries of places, obtain the resources needed to survive, and prepare the ground for human reconstruction.
OS: Windows 7/8/10 64 bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-7350K (4.20 GHz) or better
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 470
DirectX: Version 11
Put all downloaded files in one folder first. Then extract the files. Extract into the directory and install it using the game setup.exe file. Run the game after the installation process.
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.