Play Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 By the company Konami Digital Entertainment Developed for the PlayStation 4 and PC. The game will include a series of new features such as improved and strategic dribbles and a completely modified system for free kicks. Also, the appearance of the game has undergone many changes and these changes can be seen in the menus or the faces of the players. In addition, Konami seems to have put a lot of effort into improving the graphics of PES 2018 and has completely improved things like the players' facial expressions or animations. However, the changes in PES 2018 compared to previous versions are not limited to appearances, and we will see a new co-op mode in the game, and the transfers will have a new system.
Almost everything from the game process to the online part as well as the new Match-Making system has changed. The new menus, the improved appearance of the players, as well as the complete change of the game display mode, are just some of the changes in the new version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2018. In Pro 2018, the PES League section will be added to all online game modes; Like the new three-on-three mode, which will also be held as a competition. All the details of the game, from the stadiums, the players and the spectators to the playground, are very beautiful and carefully designed.
Attention: This post contains game data only. In order to run the game on the console, it is necessary to prepare an activation code.
Game data may be available in several different region codes. The game data region must be the same as your account region. So, make sure you download the game that matches your account.
Update version 1.08 Region 1 – Code CUSA08282 File size 3.07 GB
Update version 1.08 Region 2 – Code CUSA08251 File size 3.07 GB
Original version of Region 2 game – code CUSA08252 File size 19.75 GB
Original version of Region 2 game – code CUSA08251 File size 25.70 GB
Original version of Region 1 game – code CUSA08282 File size 22.49 GB
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.