The Electronics Workbench: a Setup Guide One of the courses is Packt publishing, which teaches you how to set up an electronic lab at home. In this course, Peter Dalmaris discusses the basics of the components of an electronic lab for non-professionals; Power tools such as electric drills, hot gun glue and rotary tools; Soldering and welding tools; Electrical circuit simulators and calculators; Understand the use of sophisticated test tools such as oscilloscopes; And it examines many others.
The Electronics Workbench: a Setup Guide:
- Learn the basics components of a well-equipped electronics lab for the non-professional
- Learn about power tools, like electric drill, hot glue gun and rotary tools.
- Learn about soldering and soldering (as well as de-soldering) tools.
- Learn about simulation, computer-aided design and electronic circuit calculators
- Understand the use of sophisticated test instruments like the oscilloscope, and the function generator.
Download Link Files size 6.33 GB
|Download Episode 01||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 02||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 03||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 04||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 05||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 06||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 07||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 08||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 09||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 10||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 11||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 12||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 13||476.84 MB|
|Download Episode 14||284.46 MB|
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.