Linux Shell Scripting: A Project-Based Approach to Learning One of the company's training courses Packt Publishing It teaches how to do scripts through project-based training. If you want to learn Shell scripting but do not have the structure to improve your skills, this course will help you. This course is project-based, meaning that instead of learning bits and pieces of information, you write real skin scripts that you can use in real-world situations. You will have the chance to put what you are learning to use immediately to fully understand and remember it.
In this training course, topics such as: naming your shell scripts, creating and using variables in your scripts, using special variables that are available in your scripts, etc. will be examined.
Topics Linux Shell Scripting: A Project-Based Approach to Learning:
- Name your shell scripts.
- Use the proper permissions on your shell scripts.
- Create and use variables in your scripts.
- Use shell built-in commands and operating system commands.
- Make the most out of special variables that are available to you in your scripts.
- Make decisions by using if statements and performing several different kinds of tests
- Check the exit statuses of commands and why you need to.
- Use cryptographic hash functions
- Create random data so you can do things like automatically generate strong passwords for user accounts.
- Perform the same action or set of actions over a series of data utilizing for loops, while loops, and infinite loops.
- Control all types of input and output.
- Accept standard input from a user as well as from another program.
- Redirect standard output and standard error.
- Combine standard output and standard error
- Use command pipelining
- Perform text and string manipulation.
- Process command line arguments
- Creating functions and when to do so.
- Parsing, analyzing, and reporting on log files, CSV files, and other data.
- Writing scripts that execute commands on other systems.
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.