Getting Started with Magento One of the company's training courses Packt Publishing It teaches you how to use the Magento e-commerce platform to build an online store. Scott Tolinski In this training course, topics such as: Magento installation process with and without sample information; Launch your store with a deep understanding of the options available and the appearance of the menu; Categorize and create a variety of products to organize your store inventory; Create simple and virtual products to fill your store inventory; Improve product pages by adding images, product descriptions and inventory information; Taking control of site content and customizing the appearance of product pages; Use of tax rules and delivery of goods in port payment integration; Product management and delivery; Complete site management aspects such as tags, ratings and comments; And … examines.
Topics Getting Started with Magento:
- Understand the entire process of installing Magento with and without sample data
- Set up your store with a deep understanding of the available options and menu layouts
- Categorize and create product types to organize your store’s inventory
- Create simple, complex, configurable, tangible, and virtual products to start out your store’s inventory
- Enhance your product pages with descriptions, images, and inventory information
- Take control of your content and customize your product page's layout
- Use tax and shipping rules along with payment gateway integration to generate revenue, and understand the order process to manage and ship your sales
- Manage every aspect of your store, including ratings, reviews and tags
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.