Windows has a part called Task Manager, where users can monitor running processes and Windows services. But for various reasons, the appearance and the not so elegant environment, until the lack of full access to certain sectors, users are not satisfied with the task manager. That made software companies think of creating alternative software. Today we are going to software MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe To yours.
MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe The name of the software is very nice and, of course, powerful, which is certainly a special and effective replacement for Windows Task Manager. The most prominent feature of this software is the enormous environment that is far from the complexity that attracts each user. Replacing Windows Task Manager with proper user environments, full monitoring of all running processes, changing processor priorities, Force Stop and Terminate processes, providing system users list, displaying accurate CPU and RAM information, viewing the latest Operating system updates, etc., are among other features of this software. You can now download the latest version of this software with a direct link from the download bit site.
Features of MiTeC Task Manager DeLuxe:
- Replacing Windows Task Manager
- Has the right user experience
- Full monitoring of all running processes
- Possibility to change processor priorities
- Force Stop and Terminate Processes
- Provide users list system
- View detailed CPU and RAM information
- View the latest firmware updates
- And . . .
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.