Learning Digital Media Principles Lynda.com is one of the training courses that examines the rules and mechanics of digital media behind different devices. Maxim Jago In this course, topics such as: pixels and aspect ratio; Bit depth; Alpha and transparency; Color channels and lighting; Color modes: RGB, YUV and CMYK; Composition modes; Codecs and video compression; File format and histogram; Audio timing using phase; And examines many others.
Learning Digital Media Principles Topics:
- What is a pixel?
- Aspect ratios
- Bit depth
- Alpha and transparency
- Light and color channels
- Color modes: RGB, YUV, CMYK
- Camera depth of field
- Chroma Key and Luma Key
- Blend modes
- Color wheels, vectorscopes, and waveforms
- Video compression and codecs
- Frame rates and timecode
- File formats
- Audio amplitude
- Capturing audio tone as frequency
- Audio timing using the phase
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.