Integrating Tableau and R for Data Science One of Lynda.com's training courses teaches you how to integrate R and Tableau platforms for professional data analysis in Big Data and Data Science projects. Ben Sullins in this training course, including: Identifying which R or Tableau software is best for what; How to install R, Tableau and Rserve; Rserve and Tableau; Simple scripting in R; Import data into Tableau; Linear regression and clustering; Launch R on Tableau server; Publish your work; And reviews editing calculations.
Topics Integrating Tableau and R for Data Science:
- Where Tableau shines
- When R is the best option
- Installing Tableau, R, and Rserve
- Running Rserve and connecting Tableau
- Basic scripting in R
- Importing data to Tableau
- Linear regression
- Setting up R on Tableau Server
- Publishing your work
- Editing calculations
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.