The LC Technology Solid State Doctor software is designed to improve the performance and management of SSD drives. With this software, you can encrypt your SSD drives. You can also use this software to clean your drive information completely securely so that no files are left behind.
Among the features of this software, you can also mention the tools that this software provides for your use, this program will help you create a copy of the contents of the selected drive in the destination drive for backup purposes. . The tool also allows the user to allocate part of the free space on the SSD to the controller section on the SSD. It should be noted that this software can provide information about your drive such as the drive number, serial number, firmware version, port number, drive size. If you are also fond of this software and want to manage your SSD drives, download the software as soon as possible and enjoy its high performance.
- Provide information to drive
- SSD drive management
- Secure information deletion
- Easy interface
- Floppy Drive Encryption
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.