Video files have a high degree of popularity among users. This has caused a lot of video files to be in the system. This large volume of files causes disassembly and disruption. For this reason, it comes pre-installed with software such as organizing and managing Sink use. Which we will give you today.
Sink The name of the software is very functional and attractive, which is responsible for organizing and managing complete video files. The software is amazingly intelligent and automatically detects video files on the user's system. Software for managing and organizing video files, fast and advanced searches between videos, ability to rename batches, editing of artistic covers, file tag support, user-friendly interface, easy use and convenient volume, etc. from other pages. The winners of this program are counted. You can now download the latest version of this software with a direct link from the download bit site.
- Software for managing and organizing video files
- Fast and advanced search between videos
- Ability to rename batch
- Ability to edit artistic covers
- Support for tagging files
- User friendly interface
- Easy to use and convenient volume
- And . . .
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.