IZArc The name is lightweight, powerful and fast software that can compress various files and extract compressed files and is a serious rival to WinRAR. The most important feature of this software is support for a variety of compression formats such as 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D and more. It provides 100% performance of this software. Very convenient storage, file encryption, language support , user friendly environment, high speed compression and extraction, added software menus to right click, etc. All of the features of this software. It can also synchronize with antivirus installed on the system and prepare compressed files for scanning by antivirus. Another unique feature of the software is the ability to open image files in ISO, BIN, CDI format. You can now download the latest version of this software with a direct link from the site Direct Download Links Receive
- File Compression Software
- High speed compression and extraction
- Added software menus to the right Windows click
- Ability to encrypt files
- Sweet Language Support
- Ability to open image files
- Supports all compression formats
- And . . .
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.