As you know, programming is one of the most money-making parts of computers. That's why there is a lot of abuse of code developers these days. How to reverse-engineer a developed software with specific applications and various engineering methods. Today we're going to stop this software crash ILProtector To share with you.
ILProtector It is a highly developed and reliable software name that is capable of preventing the reverse engineering of .NET language code. The most important feature of this software is its performance and high performance that can be exploited without damaging code optimization. To protect. Software for preventing reverse engineering of .NET applications, high performance and no loss of productivity, ability to encrypt strings, support for 32 and 64 bit versions, support for all .NET Framework versions, etc. is. You can now get the latest version of this software with a direct link from the Bit Download site.
- Software Prevents Reverse Engineering of .NET Applications
- High performance and no loss of productivity
- Ability to encode strings
- Support for 32 and 64 bit versions
- Supports all .NET Framework versions
- And . . .
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.