You may have noticed that after installing Windows, you notice that one of the drives, especially the C drive, is running low. The first thing that comes to mind in this case is reinstalling Windows, which definitely has its cost and time implications. So you are looking for partitioning software. But most of these programs run in the Windows environment, so they cause problems. Today we are going to software Gnome Partition Editor (GPartEd) Live To run in the boot environment of the system.
Gnome Partition Editor (GPartEd) Live A very useful and useful software name that can change the operating system partition in the boot environment. The most important thing about this software is that in the boot environment of the system no matter what operating system is installed on the hard drive and whether or not the operating system is healthy? Can change partitioning. System partitioning software, partitioning in boot environment, no damage to data, attractive boot environment, ability to change drive labels, ability to copy drives etc. are other features of this software. You can now get the latest version of this software with a direct link from the Bit Download site.
Features of Gnome Partition Editor (GPartEd) Live:
- Software partition change system
- Perform partitioning in the boot system environment
- No data damage
- Attractive environment under boot
- Ability to change the label of drives
- Ability to copy and paste drives
- And . . .
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.