In this game you play the role of a space engineer who will be responsible for construction, maintenance and maintenance. In this game, we have been allowed to make ships and space stations for military and civilian fields. It's important to use a new game engine in this game, in which if the equipment is damaged during installation and isolation, it will no longer be usable and new components should be used. The game is made in creative mode and survival.
All the events have completely happened in the game and most of the technologies that NASA will achieve in the next 60 years will be included in the game.
You may not be interested in construction, because of this game you can create space weapons and equipment.
Single player or multiplayer
Up to sixteen people can play simultaneously
Have a fascinating scenario
Processor: Intel i3 @ 3 GHz or higher (or AMD equivalent)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 4xx or higher / ATI HD 5xxx or higher, Rx 2xx or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX® compatible on-board
Additional Notes: No internet connection required to play the game
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.