Play Everreach: Project Eden By the company Headup Released in 2019 for personal computers. A fast-paced, action-packed role-playing game made on a stunning visual planet. At Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, a member of Everreach's security division, on a mission to secure the process of colonizing Eden and investigating mysterious events. Explore this vast alien world and go deep into the planet to discover the ancient secrets of a long forgotten civilization. The game features a high-speed tactical ground combat with fast vehicles and fascinates you with its beautiful story and rich gameplay.
- Play as a highly trained security guard specializing in extraterrestrial missions.
- Upgrade your skills and equipment through a classic skill tree with over 80 versions.
- Get involved in tactical battles, deploy force fields, or use the environment against your enemies.
- Has 8 hours story
- Discover beautiful places to play.
- And …
OS: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Intel i3 Skylake or AMD FX-6000 series
Memory: 6 GB of RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD7870
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 19 GB available space
Fit Ghrel version File size 4.49 GB
Put all downloaded files in one folder first. Then extract the files. Extract into the directory and install it using the game setup.exe file. Run the game after the installation process.
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.