Play Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King By the company Disney Released in 2019 for personal computers. The game includes two of Disney's most popular and popular games, Aladdin and The Lion King, released in the form of Disney Classic Games. This unforgettable pack of Disney classics is packed with thousands of new features, enhancements, game modes and demo options plus various game versions. Join Aladdin's adventures and take them on a journey of history. Aladdin wants to save Ja'far and Jasmine during the journey through the Agaba and the Cave of Wonders. In the game you have to complete techniques like fighting, dodge, jump and collect gems of your adventure. You have to grapple with strange creatures and animals.
OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3-530 / AMD Phenom II X4 940
Memory: 2 GB of RAM
Graphics: GeForce GT 630 1GB / AMD Radeon HD 6570 1GB
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 3 GB available space
Put all downloaded files in one folder first. Then extract the files. Extract into the directory and install it using the game setup.exe file. Run the game after the installation process.
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.