—- Includes all DLC Games —-
The Dead Effect game is an action and action arcade game in which you can see all the excitement in the game. The subject is based on the fact that the human creation planet Tau Ceti f sees after awakening the Unit 13 soldiers group The city has been made of zombies and cannibals. This group is embarking on a cruise ship ESS Meridian, and with weapons and ammunition it is beginning to fight and discover puzzles to save its city.
The game consists of 12 stages, in which there are 14 exciting weapons and unique powers that you can enjoy the game.
OS: WindowsXP (Service Pack 3)
Processor: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 8800 GTX | Radeon HD 4770
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 3 GB available space
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.