—- Includes all DLC Games —-
Crusader Kings II The Reapers Due is a Crusader Kings II add-on strategy game. In this game, the princes, when they find out that black death has left the city, orders to provide supplies and facilities to prepare themselves for another battle with black death, which suddenly attacks black city death.
In this game you have to attack the evil forces that have made the black death in the city. In addition to the game Crusader Kings II in this game you can use the facilities of a hospital and take care of plague patients.
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
Storage: 2 GB
1. Start the game with a shortcut on your desktop to open the Steam window
2. Login to your account (preferably left).
3. A window opens, press “1” and wait until the game is patched, close the program
4. Start with a shortcut on your desktop again, press “1”.
5. Again, ask him to enter the Steam account, enter the password, and then starts the game itself
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.