Play Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars By the company Electronic Arts It was released in 2007 for PCs. The game will be narrated in the year 2047 and will run around the third Tiberium War. In fact, a massive nuclear sword explodes in the night sky, which marks the start of the Third Tribal War. In the wake of the collapse of the 17-year-old Peace War, a massive war is taking place, and a new group called “Scrin” emerges and a triple war is formed. The game has great graphics and rich gameplay that keeps each gamer satisfied.
OS: Windows XP / Vista
Processor: 2GHz AMD Athlon ™ processor or equivalent
Memory: 512MB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon 8500 or Nvidia GeForce 4 or higher video card
First, place all the downloaded files in a folder. Then extract the files. Enter the extranet directory and install the game setup.exe file. Run the game after the installation process.
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.