Today, hackers have built spyware that will log in to your system without any notice of their presence. A new kind of spyware software is called phishing. The ransom will force the user to pay, in such a way that the user locked the system and threatened to distribute or erase the information from the user, causing irreparable harm to the user. Today, software Anti-Ransomware We provide you with the ability to protect your system against vandalism.
About this software:
Anti-Ransomware The name of the robust and valid software is Bitdefender, which is released for free and has the ability to protect the system against spyware and bug fixes. This software is in fact an extremely strong anti-virus. . First, it scans itself fast and extraordinarily to find infected and suspicious files and even unauthorized processes in the background of Windows. The software's usefulness makes it easy to use from system resources and not slow down the computer. This software also has the ability to prevent the activity of the bogus to lock the system. It is also designed to be easy to use along with other antivirus software. The best free software feature is that it allows for free and fast updates from the company's servers. You can now download the latest version of this software with a direct link from the site Direct Download Links Receive
- Powerful and authoritative to protect against malicious software and malicious software
- It has a fast and accurate scan to identify suspicious files
- Suitable volume and optimal use of system resources
- Avoid activity and lock the system
- Free updates from the company's servers
- And . . .
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.