An email box or email is important today. Most people make appointments, appointments, and training sessions by email. Now assume that for some reason you need to have all your email information in your local computer. What is the job? Today we are going to software Arclab Inbox2DB Which can respond to this need.
Arclab Inbox2DB The name is awesome and efficient software that can collect and store all user's emails in a database. This software is capable of storing all email information in the MYSQL Server, MS Excell, MS Access, MS SQL Server and any other database by OBDC. Save all email account information in the database, support for a variety of databases, support for all international characters, add all attachment files to the database, and so on. You can now download the latest version of this software with a direct link from the download bit site.
Arclab Inbox2DB features:
- Save all email account information in the database
- Supports a variety of databases
- Supports all international characters
- Add all attachments to the database
- And . . .
- To download, click on "Download" and wait for the relevant window to appear, then select the location of the file to be saved and wait until the download ends.
- If you do not have download management software, it is recommended to download a download manager, especially an internet download manager, to download files.
- The files placed to download are compressed to reduce volume and get faster, to extract files from the compressed version of Winrar software or similar.
- The password for opening the compressed file is
bitdownload.ir. All the letters should be typed in small and when typing into the EN / FA status of your keyboard note, it is also better to type a password and avoid Copy-Paste.
- If you encounter a CRC message when exiting the file, you will be logged in if you have entered the correct password. The file has been downloaded corrupted and you have to download it again. Of course, the bulky files have the ability to recover using the Winrar software to enter the Tools menu and select the Repair option to solve the downloaded file problem.
- Crack files due to the nature of the functionality when used may be detected by antivirus as a malicious file, in which case temporarily disable your antivirus.
- In the event of a file failure or any problem, you can put your comments in the comments section to address your problem as soon as possible.
- If the downloaded file or file was obtained after an iso format, you can mount the files using the
UltrISOsoftware. Then, go to the path where you saved the files and double-click on it. Or use this software to burn it.
- If the software requires cracking, crack in the folder with the same name or the ReadMe file you can check out the crack and crack the software.